Every Sunday@ 8:30. (Two options…)
- Livestream on zoom or on Facebook Live.
- In the building with us, here are a few things you need to know.
- The room is socially distanced and you’ll be expected to wear masks.
- You do not need to register but the seating will be first-come, first-serve. When we reach 80 members we will deny access.
- It’s very important that you read the “Resurrection COVID prevention” document before you come.
- We will continue to Livestream for those that desire to engage online.
- To minimize our clean up, please bring a chair covering such as a blanket or sleeping bag.
Every Second Sunday
Every Second Sunday we gather in the parking lot at 10:45 am. This is an opportunity to celebrate the Lord’s Supper together. The communion ceremony uses a radio broadcast system, so you are welcome to stay in your car. We’ll also have speakers set up so you can be outside of your car. Whatever is most comfortable for you.
Every Fourth Sunday
Every fourth Sunday we gather in the parking lot at 10:45 am. These fourth Sundays are informal, with no mics, no radio. Just us gathered and celebrating Jesus. You’ll have an opportunity to simply be there and enjoy the community. Or, if God places a word of scripture or devotion on your heart to share, you can share.